Your Emergency Power Supply System is the foundation of your hospital's life-safety equipment. A fully operational and appropriately managed EPSS protects your hospital's patients, finances, accreditation and reputation. Encorp Secure is one of the industry's most advanced healthcare EPSS monitoring and testing systems. Why?
- Encorp Secure has simplified and streamlined EPSS management.
- Encorp Secure empowers facilities managers to remotely monitor and test all EPSSs from any computer via a standard web browser.
- Encorp Secure produces comprehensive reports of all EPSS test results to efficiently assure compliance with reporting requirements of the Joint Commission.
- Encorp Secure can be applied to all generators and automatic transfer switches of any age or manufacturer, in any location into a coherent, easy-to-manage EPSS network.
- Encorp Secure eliminates the time consuming and costly need to physically visit each site to run required monthly tests.
- Encorp Secure alerts facilities managers immediately of EPSS issues via the web, email and/or pager and enables them to manage most emergency from afar.
- During an emergency, Encorp Secure gives decision makers vital information right when they need it most.
- Encorp Secure's comprehensive record keeping system of EPSS data empowers managers to review unusual events, track trends over time and examine circuit loading from month-to-month to analyze hospital's EPSS vulnerabilities.
- Encorp Secure is designed for scalability and flexibility allowing an organization to start small and expand over time.
- Encorp Secure ensures your patient safety, regulatory obligations are met, revenue streams remain uninterrupted and liability is reduced.